Calibration Gas/Specialty Gases
Standard calibration gas is a kind of gas having homogeneous height, good stability and accurate measurement. It could be a single pure or high-purity gas, or multi-component mixed gases. Its main application is for calibrating instrument, calibrating meters, evaluating measurement, transmission of measurement standards and arbitration analysis etc. Standard calibration gas belongs to one of standard substances, also called gas standard material. Standard substance is a kind of measurement standard as well as measures of measurement in China’s weighing and measures law. It has basic function like reiteration, save and values transfer.
If you have any need on calibration gases, please feel free to contact us for quotation.
Before quotation, we need to know the below information from your side.
– component concentration & specification
e.g. 1% CO + nitrogen (balance), gas pressure: 10MPa
– cylinder specification
e.g. capacity: 8 liters, material : aluminum alloy
Shipping & Delivery
The transportation of large equipment, such as the air separation unit, PSA gas plant, and the CO2 recovery plant, has always been a concern of overseas customers. The unloading and lifting must be careful. How to reduce extra handling fees is also one of the issues to be taken into consideration.
We can provide you with a worry free delivery:
1. We maintain long-term cooperation with some partner forwarders. So we can:
a. tell the accurate shipping date and quote the best shipping rates
b. book appropriate cargo space and choose the best shipping method: container, roll-on-roll-off ship, open top container or bulk carrier
c. make appointment for commodity inspection, arrange shipment, and prepare necessary documents for customs clearance
2. We have our own private wharf. Even 300m3 pressure vessels can be loaded within the factory and sent to Shanghai port.
3. We are quite experienced in loading and fixing containers, protecting the cargo from any possible damage on the way. The cargos will be in perfect condition upon the arrival at the destination.
4. The bulk ship and roll-on-roll-off ship are for the delivery of large and bulky cargos. The destination port may not be equipped with large cranes, and at somewhere the lifting charges are quite expensive. Taking these factors into consideration, we will choose ships equipped with cranes to reduce costs for customers. Our forwarder will arrange appropriate crane lifting and attach the cargo to the deck or cabin.
5. We will track the delivery until you receive the cargo.
6. The vast majority of customers receive cargos intact, but there is still likeliness of slight painting scratches. In this occasion, we suggest customers to fix the paint on their own if necessary. In addition, customers may purchase transport insurance to further reduce the risk of cargo damage.