Cryogenic Semi-trailer Tanker
The cryogenic semi-trailer tanker mainly consists of horizontal storage tank, half trailer chassis, operation box, cryogenic liquid pump, automatic compressor, flow hose as well as connection pieces between the tank and chassis. What’s more, it is a necessary gas carrier in cryogenic liquid transportation.
We have LO2 tanker, LN2 tanker, LAr tanker, LCO2 transport tanker, LNG semi trailer tanker, etc., which are all characterized by high security, big storage capacity, flexible use as well as good heat insulation. Besides, they can be equipped with various accessories according to specific requirements.
1. Because of adopting the durable Germany BMP shaft. More than 10 years of application proves its rigidness.
2. The function liquid level meter is more accurate than ordinary digital liquid level meter.
3. The vacuum degree of transport tank is equivalent to that of the static storage tank. So without discharging the liquid, the safety valve of a full tanker will not open in 15-30 days.
4. Transporting liquid oxygen nitrogen argon CO2 volume ranges from 5m3 to 52m3.
If you would like to purchase our semi-trailer tanker, please let us know the following information, we will promptly provide you a quotation:
1. medium, volume, pressure
2. local road weight limits
3. do you have specific requirements for manufacturing standards? If not, then design and manufacture will comply with Chinese GB standards.
Model List and Technical Parameters
(applicable medium: liquid oxygen, liquid nitrogen, liquid argon, liquid carbon dioxide, liquefied natural gas, and so on)
|Model||Shafts||Medium||Dimension (mm)||Loading weight
|CF-20/20||3||LCO2||10700 ×2500 ×3995||20400||15500||35900||20|
The transportation of large equipment, such as the air separation unit, PSA gas plant, and the CO2 recovery plant, has always been a concern of overseas customers. The unloading and lifting must be careful. How to reduce extra handling fees is also one of the issues to be taken into consideration.
We can provide you with a worry free delivery:
1. We maintain long-term cooperation with some partner forwarders. So we can:
a. tell the accurate shipping date and quote the best shipping rates
b. book appropriate cargo space and choose the best shipping method: container, roll-on-roll-off ship, open top container or bulk carrier
c. make appointment for commodity inspection, arrange shipment, and prepare necessary documents for customs clearance
2. We have our own private wharf. Even 300m3 pressure vessels can be loaded within the factory and sent to Shanghai port.
3. We are quite experienced in loading and fixing containers, protecting the cargo from any possible damage on the way. The cargos will be in perfect condition upon the arrival at the destination.
4. The bulk ship and roll-on-roll-off ship are for the delivery of large and bulky cargos. The destination port may not be equipped with large cranes, and at somewhere the lifting charges are quite expensive. Taking these factors into consideration, we will choose ships equipped with cranes to reduce costs for customers. Our forwarder will arrange appropriate crane lifting and attach the cargo to the deck or cabin.
5. We will track the delivery until you receive the cargo.
6. The vast majority of customers receive cargos intact, but there is still likeliness of slight painting scratches. In this occasion, we suggest customers to fix the paint on their own if necessary. In addition, customers may purchase transport insurance to further reduce the risk of cargo damage.