Mobile Cryogenic Tank
The mobile cryogenic tank integrates advantages of both the liquid gas storage tank and the semi-trailer tanker. It is not only light in weight, but also compatible with various types of frames. So, it is easy to be fitted in any tanker frame. Also due to the light weight, it reduces the shipping costs.
Firstly, customers can use the existing tanker frame. There is no need to find an extra, thus saving import duties and production costs. What’s more, high transport efficiency saves efforts and resources. Due to its compact structure, small footprint, centralized control, easy maintenance and long life, the mobile tank maximizes the economic efficiency.
The mobile cryogenic tank is mainly used for the transport of cryogenic liquid, such as O2, N2, Ar, CO2, etc. It is widely used in the gas industry, hospitals, metal smelters, chemical plants and so on.
1. suitable medium: liquid Ar, liquid O2, liquid N2 and liquid CO2
2. working pressure: determined by the medium
3. working temperature: determined by the medium
4. effective capacity: 5-25 m3 (can be designed according to customer needs)
If you would like to purchase our cryogenic liquid transport container, please let us know the following information. In order to get a quotation from us promptly.
1. medium, volume, pressure
2. size of tanker chassis
3. do you have specific requirements for manufacturing standards? If not, then design and manufacture will comply with Chinese GB standards.
Reference list for storage tanks as following
Shipping & Delivery
The transportation of large equipment, such as the air separation unit, PSA gas plant, and the CO2 recovery plant, has always been a concern of overseas customers. The unloading and lifting must be careful. How to reduce extra handling fees is also one of the issues to be taken into consideration.
We can provide you with a worry free delivery:
1. We maintain long-term cooperation with some partner forwarders. So we can:
a. tell the accurate shipping date and quote the best shipping rates
b. book appropriate cargo space and choose the best shipping method: container, roll-on-roll-off ship, open top container or bulk carrier
c. make appointment for commodity inspection, arrange shipment, and prepare necessary documents for customs clearance
2. We have our own private wharf. Even 300m3 pressure vessels can be loaded within the factory and sent to Shanghai port.
3. We are quite experienced in loading and fixing containers, protecting the cargo from any possible damage on the way. The cargos will be in perfect condition upon the arrival at the destination.
4. The bulk ship and roll-on-roll-off ship are for the delivery of large and bulky cargos. The destination port may not be equipped with large cranes, and at somewhere the lifting charges are quite expensive. Taking these factors into consideration, we will choose ships equipped with cranes to reduce costs for customers. Our forwarder will arrange appropriate crane lifting and attach the cargo to the deck or cabin.
5. We will track the delivery until you receive the cargo.
6. The vast majority of customers receive cargos intact, but there is still likeliness of slight painting scratches. In this occasion, we suggest customers to fix the paint on their own if necessary. In addition, customers may purchase transport insurance to further reduce the risk of cargo damage.