Industrial Gas Cylinder
Our industrial gas cylinder has superior quality and best price. Moreover, advanced processing equipment and method are adopted for a fine workmanship. Our high pressure gas cylinder, also called gas bottle, comes in small, medium and large sizes. The nominal working pressure is 8-35Mpa, while the engineering volume is 0.4-120L.
Secondly, the industrial gas cylinder is safe, reliable and durable. Because of its wide application and good practicability, it becomes a necessity for modern gas transport. What’s more, this pressure vessel is widely used in the fields of medical, defense, industry and scientific research.
Main material: 34Mn2V, 30CrMo, 34CrMo4，37Mn
Outer diameter: 108-325mm
Water volume: 5-110L
Working pressure: 150bar/250bar
Test pressure: 250bar/300bar
Standard: GB5099/ ISO9809/ EN1964/ DOT3AA/ JISB8241/ TC-3AAM/ IS7285
When sending an enquiry, please advise about your target medium, volume, working pressure and quantity, we will make quotations accordingly.
The transportation of large equipment, such as the air separation unit, PSA gas plant, and the CO2 recovery plant, has always been a concern of overseas customers. The unloading and lifting must be careful. How to reduce extra handling fees is also one of the issues to be taken into consideration.
We can provide you with a worry free delivery:
1. We maintain long-term cooperation with some partner forwarders. So we can:
a. tell the accurate shipping date and quote the best shipping rates
b. book appropriate cargo space and choose the best shipping method: container, roll-on-roll-off ship, open top container or bulk carrier
c. make appointment for commodity inspection, arrange shipment, and prepare necessary documents for customs clearance
2. We have our own private wharf. Even 300m3 pressure vessels can be loaded within the factory and sent to Shanghai port.
3. We are quite experienced in loading and fixing containers, protecting the cargo from any possible damage on the way. The cargos will be in perfect condition upon the arrival at the destination.
4. The bulk ship and roll-on-roll-off ship are for the delivery of large and bulky cargos. The destination port may not be equipped with large cranes, and at somewhere the lifting charges are quite expensive. Taking these factors into consideration, we will choose ships equipped with cranes to reduce costs for customers. Our forwarder will arrange appropriate crane lifting and attach the cargo to the deck or cabin.
5. We will track the delivery until you receive the cargo.
6. The vast majority of customers receive cargos intact, but there is still likeliness of slight painting scratches. In this occasion, we suggest customers to fix the paint on their own if necessary. In addition, customers may purchase transport insurance to further reduce the risk of cargo damage.