VPSA Oxygen Generator
First of all, we know that the VPSA oxygen generator works under the penetration of atmospheric pressure. Furthermore, it adopts a special molecular sieve to selectively adsorb unwanted parts, such as N2, CO2 and H2O of the air. Consequently, under vacuum condition, the VPSA oxygen plant conducts desorption on the molecular sieve. Finally, this process is repeated and thus generating high purity oxygen (90~94%).
Because the device may probably serve as chemical oxygen generator and aquaculture oxygen generator, etc, it is widely used in steelmaking and glass melting, bleaching of pulp and paper, wastewater treatment, non-ferrous metal smelting, petrochemical and chemical industries. In addition, it can probably applied in ore processing and aquaculture, fermentation, water treatment and other fields.
The VPSA oxygen generator has the following features:
1. First of all, instant start, high efficiency.
2. In addition, fully automatic running, unattended operation without the need for the work shift.
3. Furthermore, high efficient molecular sieve filling. The filling is tighter, more solid, effectively extending service life.
4. Moreover, adjustable pressure and purity for different needs.
5. Finally, reasonable structure, safe and stable, suitable for large O2 demand.
Raw material air:
First of all, Pressure: 0.3-0.5bar
In addition, Pressure dew point ≤ 10 ℃
Firthermore, Oil ≤ 0.003mg/m3
Finally, Input: depends on O2 output
Pressure ≤ 0.2bar
Atmospheric pressure dew point ≤ – 45 ℃
Purity: 93% ± 3
O2 output: 100-5000Nm3/h
The transportation of large equipment, such as the air separation unit, PSA gas plant, and the CO2 recovery plant, has always been a concern of overseas customers. The unloading and lifting must be careful. How to reduce extra handling fees is also one of the issues to be taken into consideration.
We can provide you with a worry free delivery:
1. We maintain long-term cooperation with some partner forwarders. So we can:
a. tell the accurate shipping date and quote the best shipping rates
b. book appropriate cargo space and choose the best shipping method: container, roll-on-roll-off ship, open top container or bulk carrier
c. make appointment for commodity inspection, arrange shipment, and prepare necessary documents for customs clearance
2. We have our own private wharf. Even 300m3 pressure vessels can be loaded within the factory and sent to Shanghai port.
3. We are quite experienced in loading and fixing containers, protecting the cargo from any possible damage on the way. The cargos will be in perfect condition upon the arrival at the destination.
4. The bulk ship and roll-on-roll-off ship are for the delivery of large and bulky cargos. The destination port may not be equipped with large cranes, and at somewhere the lifting charges are quite expensive. Taking these factors into consideration, we will choose ships equipped with cranes to reduce costs for customers. Our forwarder will arrange appropriate crane lifting and attach the cargo to the deck or cabin.
5. We will track the delivery until you receive the cargo.
6. The vast majority of customers receive cargos intact, but there is still likeliness of slight painting scratches. In this occasion, we suggest customers to fix the paint on their own if necessary. In addition, customers may purchase transport insurance to further reduce the risk of cargo damage.