PSA Oxygen Generator
While you do not ask high for O2 purity, seems like the PSA oxygen generator is probably a good choice for you. Because the PSA oxygen plant features both smaller footprint and low power consumption. Moreover, it consequently features instant start and less investment, as well as fully automatic running.
Especially relevant, the PSA oxygen generator may probably serve as either an EAF steelmaking oxygen generator or an oxygen concentrator that is for sewage treatment. Furthermore, it is widely used in steelmaking and glass melting, bleaching of pulp and paper; in addition, water treatment and non-ferrous metal smelting, petrochemical and chemical industries, ore processing and aquaculture, fermentation, and other fields.
First of all, Production: 10-500Nm3/h
Moreover, purity: 93%
In addition, pressure ≤ 4bar
Device Structure and Schematic Flow Diagram of Production
Achievement Table on PSA Plant
PSA nitrogen generation unit JBN600-298, and PSA nitrogen generation unit JBN600-49, and PSA nitrogen generation unit JBN300-295
Shipping & Delivery
The transportation of large equipment, such as the air separation unit, PSA gas plant, and the CO2 recovery plant, has always been a concern of overseas customers. The unloading and lifting must be careful. How to reduce extra handling fees is also one of the issues to be taken into consideration.
We can provide you with a worry free delivery:
1. We maintain long-term cooperation with some partner forwarders. So we can:
a. tell the accurate shipping date and quote the best shipping rates
b. book appropriate cargo space and choose the best shipping method: container, roll-on-roll-off ship, open top container or bulk carrier
c. make appointment for commodity inspection, arrange shipment, and prepare necessary documents for customs clearance
2. We have our own private wharf. Even 300m3 pressure vessels can be loaded within the factory and sent to Shanghai port.
3. We are quite experienced in loading and fixing containers, protecting the cargo from any possible damage on the way. The cargos will be in perfect condition upon the arrival at the destination.
4. The bulk ship and roll-on-roll-off ship are for the delivery of large and bulky cargos. The destination port may not be equipped with large cranes, and at somewhere the lifting charges are quite expensive. Taking these factors into consideration, we will choose ships equipped with cranes to reduce costs for customers. Our forwarder will arrange appropriate crane lifting and attach the cargo to the deck or cabin.
5. We will track the delivery until you receive the cargo.
6. The vast majority of customers receive cargos intact, but there is still likeliness of slight painting scratches. In this occasion, we suggest customers to fix the paint on their own if necessary. In addition, customers may purchase transport insurance to further reduce the risk of cargo damage.