PSA Nitrogen Generator
Based on the pressure swing adsorption principle, the PSA nitrogen generator takes clean compressed air as raw material, carbon molecular sieve as absorbent, and then generate N2 at room temperature.
The process takes advantage of both the different adsorption and diffusion rates of N2 and O2 through the carbon molecular sieve. Moreover, a programmable controller controls the valves open or closed. So that the open and close action could realize adsorption and desorption by pressure swing. Then complete the separation of N2 and O2. What’s more, the purity and quantity of N2 can be adjusted according to customer requirements.
The PSA nitrogen generator is especially suitable for food preservation and powder metallurgy. It is also an excellent chemical gas generator. The PSA nitrogen plant is widely used in food and pharmaceutical industry, heat treatment industry, metal processing industry, chemical industry, new material industry, semiconductor silicon packaging, SMT industry and so on.
Achievement Table on PSA Plant
PSA nitrogen generation unitJBN600-298PSA nitrogen generation unitJBN600-49PSA nitrogen generation unitJBN300-295
Shipping & Delivery
The transportation of large equipment, such as the air separation unit, PSA gas plant, and the CO2 recovery plant, has always been a concern of overseas customers. The unloading and lifting must be careful. How to reduce extra handling fees is also one of the issues to be taken into consideration.
We can provide you with a worry free delivery:
1. We maintain long-term cooperation with some partner forwarders. So we can:
a. tell the accurate shipping date and quote the best shipping rates
b. book appropriate cargo space and choose the best shipping method: container, roll-on-roll-off ship, open top container or bulk carrier
c. make appointment for commodity inspection, arrange shipment, and prepare necessary documents for customs clearance
2. We have our own private wharf. Even 300m3 pressure vessels can be loaded within the factory and sent to Shanghai port.
3. We are quite experienced in loading and fixing containers, protecting the cargo from any possible damage on the way. The cargos will be in perfect condition upon the arrival at the destination.
4. The bulk ship and roll-on-roll-off ship are for the delivery of large and bulky cargos. The destination port may not be equipped with large cranes, and at somewhere the lifting charges are quite expensive. Taking these factors into consideration, we will choose ships equipped with cranes to reduce costs for customers. Our forwarder will arrange appropriate crane lifting and attach the cargo to the deck or cabin.
5. We will track the delivery until you receive the cargo.
6. The vast majority of customers receive cargos intact, but there is still likeliness of slight painting scratches. In this occasion, we suggest customers to fix the paint on their own if necessary. In addition, customers may purchase transport insurance to further reduce the risk of cargo damage.