Gas Cylinder Filling Pump
The gas cylinder filling pump features classical design and stable performance. Which adopts high vacuum jacketed pump with little cold loss and reliable sealing effect. It is capable of 24-hour continuous operation and is also easy to maintain and repair. The life can be up to 20 years, a necessary choice to achieve high efficiency.
After years of development, we have become a one-stop supplier of cylinder filling pumps. Our gas pumps are widely used for filling light, medium, and heavy load cylinders, as well as other types of tanks. The suitable medium gases are LN, LOX, LAr, etc. The design and operation can be customized to be fit for your daily needs.
1. Flow range: 30-1600L/h
2. Max outlet pressure: 16.5Mpa-35.0Mpa
|Max. discharge pressure (Mpa)|
The transportation of large equipment, such as the air separation unit, PSA gas plant, and the CO2 recovery plant, has always been a concern of overseas customers. The unloading and lifting must be careful. How to reduce extra handling fees is also one of the issues to be taken into consideration.
We can provide you with a worry free delivery:
1. We maintain long-term cooperation with some partner forwarders. So we can:
a. tell the accurate shipping date and quote the best shipping rates
b. book appropriate cargo space and choose the best shipping method: container, roll-on-roll-off ship, open top container or bulk carrier
c. make appointment for commodity inspection, arrange shipment, and prepare necessary documents for customs clearance
2. We have our own private wharf. Even 300m3 pressure vessels can be loaded within the factory and sent to Shanghai port.
3. We are quite experienced in loading and fixing containers, protecting the cargo from any possible damage on the way. The cargos will be in perfect condition upon the arrival at the destination.
4. The bulk ship and roll-on-roll-off ship are for the delivery of large and bulky cargos. The destination port may not be equipped with large cranes, and at somewhere the lifting charges are quite expensive. Taking these factors into consideration, we will choose ships equipped with cranes to reduce costs for customers. Our forwarder will arrange appropriate crane lifting and attach the cargo to the deck or cabin.
5. We will track the delivery until you receive the cargo.
6. The vast majority of customers receive cargos intact, but there is still likeliness of slight painting scratches. In this occasion, we suggest customers to fix the paint on their own if necessary. In addition, customers may purchase transport insurance to further reduce the risk of cargo damage.