Micro Bulk Tank/Mini Tank for Storage
The micro bulk tank/mini tank for storage is an innovative liquid storage platform designed for more economical and convenient distribution and use in the industrial,laboratory and medical fields. For client who wants to store 1~5m3 capacity liquids, we mostly would recommend this kind of tank.
This tank consists of a vacuum outer vessel (low alloy steel or stainless steel) and a pressure vessel inside. The vessel is operated under low to medium pressure. The rupture disc and the safety relief valves can protect the vessel when the pressure in the vessel is exceeded. The safety relief devices what can protect the inner pressure vessel and the vacuum shell should be used according to GB150-2011《Pressure Vessels》(hereinafter referred to as the GB150), Q/NMHJ20-2014《Pressure Strengthening of Static Vacuum Insulated Cryogenic Vessels from Austin Stainless Steels》(hereinafter referred to as the Q/NMHJ20-2014) and TSG R0004-2009《Supervision Regulation on Safety Technology for Stationary Pressure Vessel》(hereinafter referred to as the TSG R0004-2009). The safety device consists of a combined pressure relief device and the rupture disc what can protect the inner pressure vessel and a rupture disc what can protect the vacuum shell (outside shell). The vessel is designed to offer safety, reliable operation and trouble-free in its service life.
Below of its main features for your better understanding:
1.On-site filling solution for cylinder users
2.Low filling loss, even zero loss
3.Longer product retention time
4.The supercharging speed is fast and the air supply flow is large
5.Fast filling, saving time and reducing costs
6.Multiple pressure, different volumes are able to be made
7.Combination pressure control regulator, fine adjustment knob
8.Small footprint, easy to transport, and easy to install
9.Simple operation and less maintenance
10.Digital display level gauge for direct display of media weight
11.Remote monitoring, through the mobile App, the internet can check the liquid level from time to time.
Shipping & Delivery
The transportation of large equipment, such as the air separation unit, PSA gas plant, and the CO2 recovery plant, has always been a concern of overseas customers. The unloading and lifting must be careful. How to reduce extra handling fees is also one of the issues to be taken into consideration.
We can provide you with a worry free delivery:
1. We maintain long-term cooperation with some partner forwarders. So we can:
a. tell the accurate shipping date and quote the best shipping rates
b. book appropriate cargo space and choose the best shipping method: container, roll-on-roll-off ship, open top container or bulk carrier
c. make appointment for commodity inspection, arrange shipment, and prepare necessary documents for customs clearance
2. We have our own private wharf. Even 300m3 pressure vessels can be loaded within the factory and sent to Shanghai port.
3. We are quite experienced in loading and fixing containers, protecting the cargo from any possible damage on the way. The cargos will be in perfect condition upon the arrival at the destination.
4. The bulk ship and roll-on-roll-off ship are for the delivery of large and bulky cargos. The destination port may not be equipped with large cranes, and at somewhere the lifting charges are quite expensive. Taking these factors into consideration, we will choose ships equipped with cranes to reduce costs for customers. Our forwarder will arrange appropriate crane lifting and attach the cargo to the deck or cabin.
5. We will track the delivery until you receive the cargo.
6. The vast majority of customers receive cargos intact, but there is still likeliness of slight painting scratches. In this occasion, we suggest customers to fix the paint on their own if necessary. In addition, customers may purchase transport insurance to further reduce the risk of cargo damage.