Vacuum Insulated Cryogenic Tank
Our vacuum insulated cryogenic tank is double-walled cylindrical vacuum tank, with low thermal conductive perlite sand in between. The sand layer goes through vacuum treatment to reduce loss due to evaporation. Because the tank has two lower liquid inlet valves. While one is working, the other one stands by. So, even if one of them is damaged, the tank still works normally.
This series of liquid gas tank includes LOX tank, LN2 tank, LAR storage tank, LCO2 storage tank, as well as LNG storage tank. In addition to the existing products, our company can design and manufacture customized tanks.
The vacuum insulated cryogenic tank is widely used in machinery, chemical, chemical fiber, medical, food, metallurgy, mining, electronic and military industries, and so on.
Our vacuum cryogenic liquid tank has the following features:
1. good durability and security.
2. compact structure, small footprint, centralized control.
3. excellent heat preservation, while with small evaporation loss.
4. easy operation and maintenance.
The combination of vacuum valves is adopted for an integration of both vacuum treatment and vacuum test. We reduce openings in the cryogenic tank, thus reducing leakage points. This type of design is also easy for operation and maintenance.
Besides, upon request, we can add air-saving device. When pressure rises, gas in the tank will automatically go out through piping. In that case, the automatic decompression saves the effort of manual adjustment.
On the strength of quality and branding, we became a long-term supplier of famous enterprises such as MESSER, LINDE, UNION ENGINEERING, Pepsi, Tsingtao Brewery, China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) and China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC). So in cryogenic tank field, we look forward to working with more customers.
1. suitable medium: liquid oxygen, liquid oxygen, liquid argon, liquid carbon dioxide as well as liquefied natural gas.
2. working pressure: 0.2MPa-3MPa
3. working temperature: determined by the medium
4. effective capacity: 3m3-350m3
5. manufacturing standards: A2, C2, GC1, GB-150, ASME, U STAMP, ISO9001:2008
Reference list for storage tanks
Shipping & Delivery
The transportation of large equipment, such as the air separation unit, PSA gas plant, and the CO2 recovery plant, has always been a concern of overseas customers. The unloading and lifting must be careful. How to reduce extra handling fees is also one of the issues to be taken into consideration.
We can provide you with a worry free delivery:
1. We maintain long-term cooperation with some partner forwarders. So we can:
a. tell the accurate shipping date and quote the best shipping rates
b. book appropriate cargo space and choose the best shipping method: container, roll-on-roll-off ship, open top container or bulk carrier
c. make appointment for commodity inspection, arrange shipment, and prepare necessary documents for customs clearance
2. We have our own private wharf. Even 300m3 pressure vessels can be loaded within the factory and sent to Shanghai port.
3. We are quite experienced in loading and fixing containers, protecting the cargo from any possible damage on the way. The cargos will be in perfect condition upon the arrival at the destination.
4. The bulk ship and roll-on-roll-off ship are for the delivery of large and bulky cargos. The destination port may not be equipped with large cranes, and at somewhere the lifting charges are quite expensive. Taking these factors into consideration, we will choose ships equipped with cranes to reduce costs for customers. Our forwarder will arrange appropriate crane lifting and attach the cargo to the deck or cabin.
5. We will track the delivery until you receive the cargo.
6. The vast majority of customers receive cargos intact, but there is still likeliness of slight painting scratches. In this occasion, we suggest customers to fix the paint on their own if necessary. In addition, customers may purchase transport insurance to further reduce the risk of cargo damage.